Free to Play Free to Play

Love it. Sums up FREE TO PLAY MMORPGS to the tee.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Awesome

Love this series. Great stuff guys and great voice acting too ^_^

(Gundam Wing FTW!)

Megaman - Rockin in paper Megaman - Rockin in paper

8-Bit/3D sweetness

This should be a downloadable feature in the mega man 9 game! Awesome stuff and I can imagine it took a while to make.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Heart Moving

Never does your work fail in any aspect. Been a big fan and will continue to be. This one in particular reminds me of life in Selden, NY. Prejudice, stupidity and a misguided community is all to common here. Many people are looking for that ticket to paradise.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

nice!

Nice smooth animation ^_^

: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

Another great Foamy Clip

The thought of Gilbert Godfried as an ass-stabbing munchkin is pretty funny. Great stuff as always.

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

Great spoof

I'm very glad to see a decent anime spoof. I enjoyed the voice acting, very close to the real thing. I think you guys did a great job. Awsome stuff.

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

WOW

I haven't been around latley due to business conferences but damn this was good enough to speak in my limited time frame. As for the comment Masquatto made. Here's all I have to to say.... the day you can draw this well and and animate this well or better, than your notions of anime are true; otherwise its just jealousy on the fact that this style is simplistic yet it destroys anything that comes from the west. Here is a great example of art in Flash. It didn't reach the top for nothing.

6 O'Clock News 6 O'Clock News

Finally,

finally, I got to see a decent rap music video here on Newgrounds. Most of the people who send in anything with rap in it suck at animating. The animation is very good and it went with the video. You got my vote on this.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hell ya

I loved it. It's funny, random, and just fun to watch. You get a five. Rock on!